HUNTING FOR FALLOW DEER IN POLAND
The fallow deer rut begins in mid-October (immediately after the end of the Red deer rut) and lasts until mid-November. Fallow deer are very skittish animals and it is extremely rare to hunt them outside the mating season. During rut the buck gathers a group of does (5-8 animals), which he keeps for a period of about 2 weeks, if not chased away by another buck. During this time fallow buck is even more combative than Red stag, but due to the shape of the antlers, fallow bucks fights rarely end in tragedy. October is the best time to hunt, so book your hunt in advance to be able to live a very expressive hunt and get a great trophy.
- Hunting period in Poland lasts from September 1st to the end of February.
- In October you can combine hunting for fallow deer with Red stag, does and boars.
- Recommended hunting time: 2-3 days
We cooperate with the best, tested many times hunting areas in Poland, thanks to it our customers have the possibility of gaining the most interesting trophies.
Contact us if you want more information and would like us to create an individual offer for you, tailored to your hunting expectations and financial possibilities.
Write at: email@example.com
We recommend hunting in:
- Hunting Association Bory Krajenskie
- OHZ Poddebice
- OHZ PZŁ Kujan
- Forest Inspectorate OHZ Podanin
- Forest Inspectorate OHZ Lutowko