HUNTING FOR MOUFLONS IN POLAND
Mouflon is a wild mountain sheep that was brought to Poland in the 19th century from the Sardinia and Costa Rica. In Poland it occurs in rarely in the Klodzko Region (Bardzkie Mountains,, Zlote and Sowie Mountains) and in the Karkonosze Mountains. Mouflon heat period is in November / December. Mouflons are considered relatively difficult to hunt because they are extremely alert, timid, have very good eyesight and hearing, and are also intelligent.
- The most effective types of mouflon hunting are stalking and pulpit,
- The hunting period in Poland lasts from October 1st to the end of February.
- In November and December you can combine hunting for mouflon with boars and deers.
- Recommended hunting time: 3-5 days
We cooperate with the best, tested many times hunting areas in Poland, thanks to it our customers have the possibility of gaining the most interesting trophies.
Contact us if you want more information and would like us to create an individual offer for you, tailored to your hunting expectations and financial possibilities.
Write at: email@example.com
We recommend hunting on areas:
- Forest District Bardo Slaskie
- Forest District Sokolec
- Forest District Jugow